Back from Phillip Island, and it was a good trip. Aside from the very last minute organizing, it was pretty smooth - from the bus ride to the motel to the penguin show. The meals were alright as well, fish and chips for tea and Subway for supper. I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
We didn't get much sleep because of Drink or Dare though (That's what Adrian termed it.) but it was still fun. Crazy shit stays on the island, haha!
I just crashed the following night and slept for 13hours straight :P Now it's back to standard time (GMT +10) so it's only 2 hours ahead of Australia.
Some pictures...

Their very own Chocolate Factory. *drools*

Han Yi!

Cows... In Cowes! Hahaha.


Adrian.

Deva.

Very hungry people on the hunt for FishN'Chips.


Eating with seagulls watching is highly disturbing!


Pimpin'!
Yea, that's about it. There's more on Facebook though. I'm not organizing again!!
8:43 PM